In this vulnerable global situation, called Pandemic, Bulgaria was also hit hard by the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). We, the team of Work&Share coworking space, are taking all the necessary measures to ensure we remain the same healthy and safe working environment for our community members.
The measures are as follow:
- All the surfaces (desks, whiteboards, tables, etc.) in kitchens, meeting rooms, event halls and common areas are going to be wiped with disinfectant regularly;
- We increase the frequency of daily cleaning the toilets, kitchen mugs and utensils, floors in common areas, main entrance door handles, etc.
- We increase the quality of full-scale weekend cleaning.
- We put alcohol-based disinfectant gel for hand sanitizer @ every main entrance.
- Good hygiene:
- Wash your hands at least 20 times per day;
- Maintain social distancing – greetings without handshake;
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth;
- Practice respiratory hygiene – cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze;
- Disinfect your personal objects (keyboards and telephones).
- Avoiding business travels in affected countries or at least make an informed choice.
- Practicing home office (if any availability) – teleworking will help your business keep operating while your employees stay safe.
Dear members, guests, and other visitors please stay home if:
- YOU have fever, cough and difficulty breathing;
- YOU are living in the same household as, an intimate partner of or have had close contact with a person with symptomatic laboratory-confirmed COVID-19;
- YOU have traveled to the following places or landed back Bulgaria in the past 14 days: Italy, Spain, China, Iran, South Korea, Germany, France and all the affected countries.
It could save lives!